Like everyone, we at Infonetica want to help assist in the current Covid-19 crisis. Tissue Auditor is already being used to help UK Covid-19 testing so we are making it more widely available.
Our tissue tracking software, Tissue Auditor is being used by two major testing sites in the UK to manage samples and we have decided to make it available for ANY organisation working on Covid-19 testing or research free of charge.
Our system offers these benefits –
• web-based – no time-consuming installation and can be used on virtually any device.
• single sign on – so staff can use their existing login credentials.
• works with RFID tags, or 1D/2D barcodes
• full audit history from sample creation to destruction.
• keeps all documents in one place for easy cross-referencing.
If your organisation might benefit from Tissue Auditor or if you could pass this message on to any of your contacts who may – that would be great.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Ashley is Infonetica's Account Manager, who makes sure that all our clients continue to get the products and support they need - especially during the pandemic. As one of the longest standing members of the team he has worked in most parts of the business and so understands how all the products fit together into a coherent package. Ashley likes to listen to music, especially his favourite group: Orbital.