Infonetica is a specialist global clinical research and trial focused Software as a Service (SaaS) provider with offices in the UK and Australia. Its customers are predominantly internationally renowned universities, research hospitals, pharmaceutical R&D companies and government organisations in Europe, North America, Asia, Australia and Africa. Infonetica offers a suite of class leading SaaS products, which are highly recommended by its customers.
About the role…
An exciting Business Analyst post for recent graduates looking for an enriching and diverse work experience in a high growth environment.
In this role, you will:
- Develop into the regional product specialist
- Support and advise customers on product and technical questions
- Understand customer issues and questions and work closely with the development team to resolve issues
- Understand and document customer requirements and create business process requirements, model processes and map features and workflows using standard business analysis templates
- Support the sales team with product demonstrations
- Lead product implementations
- Maintain relationship with customers post implementation
- Feed into product roadmaps
We’re looking for a particular type of person to join our team.
- Technical background in software
- Experience or qualification in Project Management or Business Analysis
- Working knowledge of systems development cycle
- Experience of producing business specifications and managing requirements via ticketing systems (JIRA/TFS)
- Evidence of analytical thinking and methodical problem-solving skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good verbal and written communication skills